At ANS our practice continues to evolve to incorporate the most recent advances in surgical technology and neurosurgical techniques available for the treatment of neurovascular and skull base disorders, degenerative and traumatic brain and spinal cord diseases, neuro-oncology, pain management and pediatric neurosurgery.
In association with the Henry R. Liss Neuroscience Institute we continue to strive toward the application of leading edge research to clinical practice. The quality of our patient care has been recognized by referring physicians who have voted several members of ANS to the "Top Docs" designation in New Jersey Monthly magazine.
ANS is affiliated with New Jersey’s leading healthcare systems:
Atlantic Health System
- Morristown Medical Center - Morristown, NJ
- Newton Medical Center - Newton, NJ
- Overlook Medical Center - Summit, NJ
Meridian Health System
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center - Neptune, NJ
- Ocean Medical Center - Brick, NJ
- Riverview Medical Center - Red Bank, NJ
- Southern Ocean County Hospital - Manahawkin, NJ
- Bayshore Hospital - Holmdel, NJ
St. Barnabas Health System
- Clara Mass Medical Center - Belleville, NJ
- Community Hospital - Toms River, NJ
- Kimball Medical Center - Lakewood, NJ
- Monmouth Medical Center - Long Branch, NJ
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center - Newark, NJ
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center - Livingston, NJ
- Jersey City Medical Center - Jersey City, NJ
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center – Englewood
Saint Clare’s Hospital – Denville
The hospitals offer nursing staffs specifically trained in the care of neurosurgical patients (pre, intra and post-operative), as well as ancillary staffs whose neurologic expertise includes but is not limited to Neuroanesthesiologists, Neuroradiologists, Neuro Oncologists, Neuro Interventional Radiologists, Neuro-Otology, Physiatrists (Rehabilitation physicians) and Social Services. Although our practice is based at the aforementioned hospitals, we treat patients referred from hospitals and physicians in the tri-state metropolitan area. Our goal is to ensure a comprehensive neurologically specific patient care approach.
"We continue to strive toward the application of leading edge research to clinical practice."