Brain Aneurysm & Stroke Program
The Brain Aneurysm & Stroke Program, part of the ANS nerovascular Center, offers a multidisciplinary and highly advanced approach to the diagnosis and treatment of brain aneurysms and other related conditions. Under the directorship of Dr. Ronald Benitez, the Brain Aneurysm & Stroke Program maintains high-level collaboration with the top comprehensive stroke centers in the state of New Jersey. Our program provides the latest equipment and technology to treat a variety of disorders in state-of-the-art facilities. Among the conditions we treat are brain aneurysms, cerebral hemorrhage, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), cavernous angiomas, and ischemic stroke.
Our services include:
- 24/7 capability to accept patient transfers
- Diagnostic imaging services, including CT angiography and 3-D angiography
- Neurointerventional radiology services, such as aneurysm coiling, stent placement, and arteriovenous malformation embolization
- Emergency ischemic stroke treatment utilizing the latest Stentriever technology
- Thrombolytic therapy
- Neurosurgery services such as microneurosurgical aneurysm clipping, cerebral bypass, ventriculostomy, and cerebrospinal fluid shunting
- Neurosurgery intensive care units at our affiliated hospitals
- Neuroanesthesia services
- Neurorehabilitation services
ANS organizes Partnership of Strength, a brain aneurysm and stroke support group to provide the needed support to all stroke patients.